Information on opening hours, how to make an appointment, the recycling pass and how much it costs to dispose of waste at the recycling centre.
Making an appointment for the recycling centre
To the recycling centre?
Opening hours recycling centre
Albion recycling centre
Caledoniastraat 13 Tilburg
Monday to Saturday: 8.00 - 16.30, by appointment, debit card only.
Hoolstraat recycling centre
Hoolstraat 2b Berkel-Enschot
Saturday: 9.00 - 16.00, by appointment, debit card only.
How to make an appointment
You can only visit the recycling centre by appointment.
- Press the orange button 'Make an appointment'.
- Start the form with or without DigiD.
- Select an available time slot.
- You will receive an email with a QR code to confirm your appointment.
- You must show this QR code at the recycling centre, so print out the email or show it on your phone. You must also show your recycling pass.
- Unable to make an appointment online? You can also make an appointment by calling 14 013.
Good to know
- Plan your visit. Saturdays and the May holidays tend to be busy.
- Payment by debit card only.
- Old recycling passes are no longer accepted. Only passes that say 'milieustraat' are valid.
- The recycling centre may only be used by Tilburg residents. Commercial waste is not accepted, so if you come to the recycling centre in a commercial vehicle you may be denied access.
- The Hoolstraat recycling centre in Berkel-Enschot does not accept all types of waste. It does accept garden waste, paper and cardboard, polystyrene, wood, metal, hard plastic, electrical appliances, textiles, PVC, carpeting and glass.
Order online a recycling pass
Need a recycling pass? (pay directly online)
You need a recycling pass to bring waste to the recycling centre. The recycling pass is address-specific. All residential addresses in Tilburg received one in 2019. Without a pass, you cannot use the recycling centre. You can visit the recycling centre 12 times per calendar year.
Are you moving? Then give your pass to the next resident. If you have lost your pass or if you did not receive a pass when you moved into your new home, you can apply for a new pass. A new pass costs 12,50 euro. The old pass registered to your address will no longer be valid.
If you are moving into a newly built home, the pass will automatically be sent to your new address when construction is finished. You do not have to submit an online application in this case.
Waste disposal costs
Disposing of waste at the recycling centre is usually free. You only have to pay (per kilogram) if you want to dispose of unsorted construction and demolition waste or residual waste. Take this to the Albion recycling centre at Caledoniastraat 13, Tilburg.
- It pays to sort your waste! You can also take old belongings to a charity shop or get them repaired. Find out more at www.tilburgcirculair.nl.
- Charity shop La Poubelle has a collection point at the Albion recycling centre. La Poubelle collects reusable items free of charge to keep them from ending up in the residual waste container.
|Asbestos and/or materials that could contain asbestos||Free of charge||No more than 35 m2|
|Car tyres||Gratis||No more than 4 tyres per visit|
|Construction and demolition waste (unsorted)||€ 0,25 per kg||Not accepted at the Hoolstraat recycling centre in Berkel-Enschot.||Unlimited|
|Roofing leather and bitumen waste||Free of charge||Not accepted at the Hoolstraat recycling centre in Berkel-Enschot.||Unlimited|
|Electrical appliances||Free of charge||Refrigerators, washing machines, TVs, computers, radios, mixers, kettles, etc.||Unlimited|
|Plasterboard and plaster blocks||Free of charge||Not accepted at the Hoolstraat recycling centre in Berkel-Enschot.||Unlimited|
|Glass||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Soil||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Hard plastic||Free of charge||Plastic garden furniture, toys (without electronics), crates, buckets, watering cans, planters, etc.||Unlimited|
|Wood (A, B and C)/laminate||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Small chemical waste||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Nappies||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Mattresses||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Metal||Free of charge||Old iron and metals such as steel, cast iron, copper, zinc, lead, aluminium and titanium.||Unlimited|
|Furniture||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Deceased pets||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Paper/cardboard||Free of charge||Can also be disposed of in the blue section of your duo container.||Unlimited|
|PMD||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|PVC||Free of charge||PVC slats, laths, pipes, electrical pipes, gutters, corrugated sheets, etc. (not PVC flooring)||Unlimited|
|Rubble and gravel (clean)||Free of charge||Unlimited|
€ 0,25 per kg
|Carpets/floor coverings||Free of charge||Rolled up. Textiles only, no vinyl, tarpaulins or plastic laminate (these go in the residual waste container).||Unlimited|
|Polystyrene||Free of charge||-||Unlimited|
|Textiles||Free of charge||Unlimited|
|Garden waste (bulky)||Free of charge||Unlimited|